Nocturnal Temporary Tattoo
Created whilst closely studying Burrowing Owls.
'Nocturnal' is a part of the 'Creatures' Series.
This owl critter intertwines the light & dark mythology surrounding owls. Owls are said to be symbols of wisdom, omens of death, and bringers of prophecy. In some countries, they are seen as good and wise, in others, they are a sign of evil and doom to come.
In Native American legend, the Burrowing Owl (which this critter was based off of) was known as sacred. Native Americans believed it to be a symbol of their god of the dead. As such, the Burrowing Owl, called Ko'ko, was a protector of the underworld. In homage to this tale, the critter in this piece, 'Nocturnal', is named Ko'ko.
- Temporary, waterproof tattoo.
- Size: 2.5"
- Color: Black Ink
- Lasts 5-7 days on skin.
- Non-toxin & eco friendly.
How to apply?
1. Clean your skin thoroughly.
2. Peel off the clear film carefully.
3. Place the tattoo face down on your skin.
4. Apply a wet cloth gently over the back side of the tattoo and hold in place for 15-30 seconds.
5. Slowly remove the backing paper, and allow the tattoo to dry.
6. If treated carefully, the tattoo can last for 5-7 days.
How to remove?
1. Rub the tattoo with makeup remover, baby oil or alcohol.
2. Peel off.