Politica dei rimborsi / Criteri di rimborso
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging (backing card in good condition for pins).
Non-returnable items include:
- Health & personal care items, including bath bombs.
- Seconds Sale: B-Grade & C-Grade Pins (marked at discounts of 50% - 75% off. All sales are final).
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Refunds (if applicable)
Refunds are given in the form of shop credit only.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and you will be given the refund amount in the form of shop credit within 24 hours. A voucher code will be emailed to you for the remaining balance in shop credit.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your spam email for a missing voucher code.
If it is still missing, then please contact us via email (email@example.com) regarding your missing shop credit voucher.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Lively Ghosts, 1812 W Burbank Blvd, Suite 7047, Burbank CA 91506, United States.
If an item is missing from your package, please email us within 7 days of receiving your package. This date will be tracked according to the tracking number associated with your package. If more than 7 days have passed since your item was received, unfortunately we cannot offer you a replacement item or refund for any missing items reported. That said, we triple check all orders during packaging, so missing items are not common.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Lively Ghosts, 1812 W Burbank Blvd, Suite 7047, Burbank CA 91506, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Route Shipping Insurance
Route is a third party application, that allows customers to buy shipping insurance for all orders. Route ensures protection of customers shipment in case of lost, stolen, or damaged.
In order to apply for Route's Shipping Insurance, you are given the option to add the insurance during check out. If you add Route's Shipping Insurance to your cart at check out, you will receive an email with instructions of how to file a claim if necessary. You can also proceed to file a claim here.
- An order is considered lost if tracking never confirms package status as "delivered"
- If tracking shows no movement or looks to be stuck after exceeding the appropriate amount of shipping days, then orders may be considered lost and a claim will need to be made
How many days following the last tracking update should I file my claim?
- Domestic orders - 7 days
- International orders - 20 days
Claims for orders lost in-transit must be filed no later than 30 days from the last available tracking update.
- An order is considered stolen if tracking confirms package status as "delivered," but not received
- Route asks that you wait 5 days from the day your package status was marked delivered before reaching out and filing your claim
Claims for stolen orders must be filed within 15 days from the date your package was marked delivered. Any claim for more than $100.00 will require a police report.
- If your item arrives damaged, unusable, or in an unacceptable condition, Route encourages customers to file a claim immediately
- Please include photo reference of damaged item and packaging received
Claims for damaged orders must be filed within 15 days from the date your package was marked delivered.
Visit route.com to learn more.