Politique de remboursement
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging (backing card in good condition).
Non-returnable items include:
- Health & personal care items, including bath bombs.
- Seconds Sale: B-Grade & C-Grade Pins (marked at discounts of 50% - 75% off. All sales are final).
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Lively Ghosts, 1812 W Burbank Blvd, Suite 7047, Burbank CA 91506, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Lively Ghosts, 1812 W Burbank Blvd, Suite 7047, Burbank CA 91506, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Route Shipping Insurance
Route is a third party application, that allows customers to buy shipping insurance for all orders. Route ensures protection of customers shipment in case of lost, stolen, or damaged.
In order to apply for Route's Shipping Insurance, you are given the option to add the insurance during check out. If you add Route's Shipping Insurance to your cart at check out, you will receive an email with instructions of how to file a claim if necessary. You can also proceed to file a claim here.
- An order is considered lost if tracking never confirms package status as "delivered"
- If tracking shows no movement or looks to be stuck after exceeding the appropriate amount of shipping days, then orders may be considered lost and a claim will need to be made
How many days following the last tracking update should I file my claim?
- Domestic orders - 7 days
- International orders - 20 days
Claims for orders lost in-transit must be filed no later than 30 days from the last available tracking update.
- An order is considered stolen if tracking confirms package status as "delivered," but not received
- Route asks that you wait 5 days from the day your package status was marked delivered before reaching out and filing your claim
Claims for stolen orders must be filed within 15 days from the date your package was marked delivered. Any claim for more than $100.00 will require a police report.
- If your item arrives damaged, unusable, or in an unacceptable condition, Route encourages customers to file a claim immediately
- Please include photo reference of damaged item and packaging received
Claims for damaged orders must be filed within 15 days from the date your package was marked delivered.
Visit route.com to learn more.