PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, INCLUDING LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU.
Order Acceptance and Cancellation
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept, decline, or limit your order for any reason, whether or not your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has been charged and your order is canceled, you will receive a prompt refund credit to your account. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled unless the shipment is unavoidably delayed. In this case, we will do our best to cancel the order if requested.
We make every effort to maintain the availability of our site. However, should we experience technical difficulties, we are not responsible for orders that are not processed or accepted.
Payment Terms and Sales Taxes
Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us prior to our acceptance of an order.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards for all purchases. You represent and warrant that: (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete; (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company; and (iii) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any. In the event any of items (i) – (iii) above are incorrect, you shall be solely responsible for any and all fees incurred by us as a result of your conduct, including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees.
Current billing address and phone information must be included with every order. You agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law. We retain a security interest in the products and all proceeds thereof until the full purchase price therefore (including taxes and additional charges) has been paid.
Charges for shipping and handling will be made in accordance with our then-current shipping policies, as described below.
Changes in Products and Pricing
We are constantly updating and revising our offerings of products, and we may discontinue and/or sell out of products at any time without notice. To the extent that we provide information on availability of products, you should not rely on such information, and we will not be liable for any lack of availability of products that you may order through our site.
All pricing for the products available on our site is subject to change. For all of our prices and products, we reserve the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances.
We offer a variety of shipping options to meet your shipping needs. We use only premium carriers (UPS, FedEx, DHL) with various delivery options available for many items. Please check the final checkout page for specific delivery options. Deliveries are not insured nor guaranteed against loss, theft and damage. Please refer to our policies regarding Route Shipping Protection for loss, theft, and damage. All shipping prices are quoted in United States dollars. No C.O.D. orders can be accepted.
Please note the shipping time may vary from item to item and is contingent upon credit card approval and may be delayed should we experience difficulties in obtaining authorization.
There may be occasional delays beyond the posted order processing time. If the delay is more than seven business days, please contact us regarding this delay. If the delay will be less than seven business days, we will ship the product as soon as it is received.
These shipping terms are accepted by you by placing an order with us.
Advertising Disclaimer and Trademarks
We are not responsible for the accuracy of the description of products that are posted on our site, nor are we responsible for typographical, pricing, product information, advertising or shipping errors.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled by us, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
All trademarks and registered trademarks relating to products available through our site are the sole property of their respective owners. Photographs are property of Lively Ghosts, LLC, a California limited liability company and any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Our responsibility for defects relating to the products available on our site is limited to the procedures described in our return policy set forth below.
ALL PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANT OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTION’S LAW IS APPLICABLE TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS. WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS THAT ARE DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, OR OFFICERS (COLLECTIVELY, OUR “AFFILIATES”) HAVE ANY OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY OR PERSON, OR FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION, EVEN IF WE OR OUR AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, ARISING OUT OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE, DELIVERY, USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE. NONE OF OUR EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES ARE AUTHORIZED TO MODIFY THIS LIMITATION. OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY, FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH OUR SITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTION’S LAW IS APPLICABLE TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS.
We warrant that our products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for ten days from the date of shipment or invoice. In the event a product is broken prior to shipment, we, in our sole and absolute discretion, will either: (1) provide replacement parts necessary to repair the product; (2) replace the product with a comparable product; or (3) refund the amount you paid for the product in store credit, LESS DEPRECIATION, upon its return. You must assist us in diagnosing issues with your product and follow our warranty processes. You are responsible for properly packaging your product, paying all shipping costs, loss or damage to the product during shipping, and any other taxes, fees or charges associated with transporting the product back to us. If you live in the United States, we will pay the costs of returning the product to you after repair.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER MISUSE OR MINOR IMPERFECTIONS WITHIN DESIGN SPECIFICATIONS OR WHICH DO NOT MATERIALLY ALTER FUNCTIONALITY. WE DO NOT WARRANT AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY SHIPPING, MISUSE, ABUSE, ACCIDENTS, OR THE COMBINATION OF LIVELY GHOSTS BRANDED PRODUCTS WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER NON-LIVELY GHOSTS BRANDED PRODUCTS. ANY WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO NON-LIVELY GHOSTS BRANDED PRODUCTS IS PROVIDED BY THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your package arrived (based on the tracking), unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging (backing card in good condition for pins). We cannot offer a refund or exchange once the product has been used unless the product is faulty or defective. Customer must contact our customer support before sending any returns. We are not responsible for any loss or damage during shipment. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured (if you choose to insure the item) by you. If your return is eligible for a refund, the refund will not include any shipping and handling charges that may be shown on the packaging slip or invoice. When we receive the returned product, we will examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price in the form of a shop credit. Shipping and handling charges you already paid are not refundable, and any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.
The following items cannot be exchanged or returned: beauty products (including makeup and fragrances), tea and other consumable products, and gift cards. ALL SALES OF THE ABOVE REFERENCED PRODUCTS ARE FINAL.
Questions regarding our return policy should be addressed via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. These policies set forth your sole and exclusive rights with respect to return of products that you may purchase through our site.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
Your browser and our secure server encrypt confidential information during transmission, ensuring that transactions stay private and protected. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information in the following manner: if any unauthorized use of your credit card occurs as a result of your credit card purchase on our site, simply notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures. If, through no fault of your own, your credit card company finds credit card fraud but does not waive your entire liability for unauthorized charges, we will reimburse you for the remaining liability up to a maximum of $50. This guarantee applies to purchases made using our secure server (https: protocol).
When you visit our site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically and therefore consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. User Opt-In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive auto-dialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
2. User Opt-Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt-out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt-out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that Lively Ghosts and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
3. Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery, and sale of ecommerce merchandise. Messages may include checkout reminders.
4. Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
5. Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at email@example.com . Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt-outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
6. MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
7. Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
8. Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with a text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text-messaging instructions.
9. Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18), and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
10. Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes:
Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received;
Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
11. Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Carbon Club Inc. d/b/a Pietra or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Burbank, California before one arbitrator.
The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which Lively Ghosts’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration.
THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY VIA ARBITRATION AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
12. State Law:
Florida: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
Washington: To the extent the law is relevant and applicable to the Program, we endeavor to comply with the commercial telephone solicitation requirements pursuant to the Revised Code of Washington (RCW) (including but not limited to sections 80.36.390, 19.158.040, 19.158.110 and 19.158) as applicable to Washington residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Washington resident if, at the time of opt-in to the Program, the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Washington area code.
Oklahoma: We endeavor to comply with the Oklahoma Telephone Solicitation Act of 2022 as applicable to Oklahoma residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are an Oklahoma resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is an Oklahoma area code. You agree that the requirements of the Oklahoma Telephone Solicitation Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are an Oklahoma resident, if you do not meet the criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are an Oklahoma resident by sending written notice to Us. Insofar as you are an Oklahoma resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Oklahoma Statutes Title 15 (including but not limited to sections 775C.1, 775C.2, 775C.3, 775C.4 and 775C.5), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
13. Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.
Privacy and Customer Information
At any time you may update your customer account information by following the instructions posted elsewhere on this site. Here you may update your name, password, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, telephone number, and credit card information.
Site Content Copyrighted
The contents of our site, including, but not limited to text, graphics, and icons, are copyrighted materials owned or controlled by Lively Ghosts, LLC, a California limited liability company and contain Lively Ghost’s name, trademarks, service marks, and trade names. You may download one copy of these materials on any single computer and print a copy of the materials for your use in learning about, evaluating, or acquiring Lively Ghosts’ products. No other permission is granted to you to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify these materials. No permission is granted here to you to use Lively Ghosts’ icons, site address, or other means to hyperlink other Internet sites with any page in our site, and Lively Ghosts assumes no responsibility for any other party’s site hyperlinked to our or in which any part of Lively Ghosts’ site has been hyperlinked.
All text, graphics, button icons, images, audio clips, and software on the site (collectively, “Content”), belongs exclusively to Lively Ghosts. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all Content on this site (the “Compilation”) belongs exclusively to Lively Ghosts. All software used on this Site (the “Software”) is the property of Lively Ghosts, its affiliates or its Software suppliers. The Content, the Compilation and the Software are all protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Lively Ghosts and its logos, slogans, trade names or words are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of Lively Ghosts, its affiliates, suppliers, or third parties. The use of any of our trademarks or service marks without our express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not use our trademarks or service marks in connection with any product or service in any way that is likely to cause confusion. You may not use our trademarks or service marks in any manner that disparages or discredits us. You may not use any of our trademarks or service marks in meta tags without prior explicit consent.
In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of products available through our site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
Entire Agreement and Other Documents
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between us concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings of the parties with respect thereto. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for products which are subject to additional or altered terms and conditions shall be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by you and us. To the extent that anything in or associated with this site is in conflict or inconsistent with these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall take precedence.
Governing Law and Statute of Limitations
This site (excluding any linked sites) is controlled by Lively Ghosts from our offices within the State of California. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of California, by accessing this site both of us agree that the statutes and laws of the State of California, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site and the purchase of products available through this site. Each of us agrees and hereby submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of Los Angeles County and the United States District Court for the Central District of California with respect to such matters.
Any cause of action brought by you against us or our Affiliates must be instituted within one year after the cause of action arises or be deemed forever waived and barred.
We make no representation that the products available through our site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States and accessing them from territories where such products are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.