A Haunting in Haddonfield. A pumpkin golden brew to wash down the copper taste of fear that comes when you're alone on Halloween night. 🌲
PRO-TIP: Partner this brew with the Ghostie Mug for a burst of autumn cheer.
A collaboration between Lively Ghosts & Petals And Poison.
Blend mixed by Petals & Poison, and made in small batches to ensure freshness.
Size: 2 oz tin, serves roughly 15 cups of pumpkin golden milk.
Ingredients: This Halloween inspired brew is a blend of Turmeric sifted with real Pumpkin, Pumpkin Spice, Cinnamon Chips & Ground Cinnamon, Ginger, Black Pepper & Organic Vanilla Sugar.
1. Fill your pan or cup with 1 cup milk of choice (Oat or Macadamia are wonderful choices!)
2. Add 1 tsp of A Haunting In Haddonfield Brew.
3. Bring milk to a slow boil in pan or microwave your microwave safe cup 30 seconds at a time (1 min 1.5 mins total).
4. Let tea steep for 3-5 mins.
5. Use a fine mesh strainer to strain your tea into your teacup or mug.
6. Add more milk/sweetener to your desired taste.
Turmeric - Natural anti-inflammatory & antioxidant, linked to improved brain function, helps improve symptoms of depression.
Pumpkin - Superfood, rich in immunity-boosting nutrients (vitamin A, C & E), natural antioxidant & promotes healthy skin.
Ginger - Antibacterial properties, medicinal properties including aiding digestion & nausea and fighting cold-like symptoms as well as other pain relief.
Cinnamon - Known to lower blood sugar levels and kickstart metabolism.
Black Pepper - Boosts absorption of essential nutrients.